Barefoot Scavenger Hunt. Game Play
The quintessential summer experience, barefooted adventures. At home, in the garden, on a walk, in the woods, by the lake or on a mountain.
Each week we will post a challenge. Any one of three categories (ie yellow flower, blue bird or dragonfly). You take photos and post to Instagram and tag @oharacommons.
You can take as many photos as you like, but duplicate species will be counted as one.
One extra point will be awarded to photos with a barefoot. Free the toes!
Weekly, we will announce a winner. Winner can choose between a $10 certificate to be redeemed at O’Hara’s Wednesday Farmers Market or garden seed from our Seed Library (this is good for out-of-towners, we will send to you).
At the end of the season we will tally all of the points awarded and the grand prize will be a handmade harvest basket full of local fresh foods.
Rules of Play:
Take only photos, leave only barefoot prints
1. O’Hara will post the weekly challenge on Tuesdays. It will be on our website homepage (Barefoot) and on Instagram. Watch for Bonus Challenges!
2. Post directly on your IG account. Every post must tag O’Hara Commons (@oharacommons) to be eligible for the competition. Additionally, each post must include: #barefootscavengerhunt.
3. If you do not have an Instagram account, then you can participate via email. Send photo and your contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Be respectful. Do not trespass. Do not pick flowers. Do not harass animals. Any image breaking these rules will be disqualified.
5. This is a family friendly, make sure that your photos are too.
6. In participating you are agreeing to allow us to use your winning photo, which we will only do in promotion of the Barefoot Scavenger Hunt.
7. You can backtrack through the weekly challenges in order to accumulate more points towards the Grand Prize, but late entries will not be eligible for the weekly prizes.
8. Play runs from June 2nd, 2020 through August 31st, 2020. The Grand Prize Winner will be announced September 2nd, 2020.
9. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
10. O'Hara Board and staff are encouraged to participate, but are not eligible for any prizes.